We recommend to follow these tips to get the best out of your jewelry:
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes/chemicals and lotions. This helps to maintain the gold-plating and gold-filling finish on your jewels.
- Remove your jewelry before exercising and going to bed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Gently clean your jewelry with a dry, soft microfiber cloth to remove grease, oils and dirt.
- Your gold filled jewelry can get wet with water and it won't tarnish.
With normal use, the gold plating and gold filling can possibly fade over time.
Please wear your jewelry with care!